Skip to main content

My Dear Book - "Ancient India" by V.D. Mahajan


I am writing to express my gratitude for the book "Ancient India" by V.D. Mahajan, which I recently enjoyed reading. And being a new student this is my first book from here and I wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts and appreciation. The book "Ancient India" by:- V.D. Mahajan. In this book, he narrates the story of India's rich culture, offering readers a glimpse of the lives of the people who lived during those times. One of the things that I loved most about this book is its simplicity and easy-to-understand language and he explained complex concepts and historical events in a way that is for readers of various age groups. The book covers various topics, including the Indus Valley Civilization, the Vedic age, the Mauryan empire, the Gupta period, and much more. I found this approach to be highly informative and engaging and what makes "Ancient India" even more fascinating is the availability of beautiful illustrations and photographs. These visuals helped me better understand the architecture, art, and cultural practices of ancient India I would highly recommend "Ancient India" to everyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of our country's roots. This book makes us feel a sense of pride in our ancient civilization. Thank you, sir, for your commitment to encouraging us to read and expand our knowledge. I look forward to exploring more captivating books from our school library and continuing to learn and grow.

Swati

Class 11 'C'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My DEAR Book- “World Health Organization” by Deborah A. Grahame

 The book “World Health Organization” by Deborah A. Grahame is a brief introduction to the history, functions, and achievements of the World Health Organization (WHO), one of the leading international organizations that work to improve global health and well-being. The book is part of a series called “International Organizations” which aims to inform young readers about the role and impact of various global institutions. The book covers topics such as the founding and development of the WHO, its main objectives and activities, its staff and structure, its challenges and controversies, and some of its notable accomplishments in areas such as immunization, disease prevention, sanitation, nutrition, and emergency response. The book also includes some facts and figures about the WHO, a glossary of terms, a timeline of events, and a list of sources for further reading. The book is written In a clear and concise style, with simple language and colorful illustrations. It provides a balanced a

National Librarian`s Day

  National Librarian Day is celebrated in a variety of ways. Libraries often host events and programs, such as storytime for children, book clubs, and author talks. Librarians also give presentations about their work and the importance of libraries. You can celebrate National Librarian Day by visiting your local library. Thank your librarian for their hard work and dedication. Learn about the services that your library offers. And, of course, check out some books! Here are some other ways to celebrate National Librarian Day: Donate to your local library. Volunteer at your local library. Spread the word about the importance of libraries on social media. Use the hashtag #NationalLibrarianDay. Write a letter to your librarian expressing your appreciation. Thank you to all the librarians out there for your hard work! You make a difference in our communities. I am proud to be a  Librarian, especially for teens.  My education gave me strong research skills, that I can use effectively in our

My Dear Book- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

  Jiya Chawla- VIII B So one day I just randomly saw this book in our library: HarryPotter and the cursed child. I'm a great fan of harry potter and if I name the fan page it's called potter head so yes I'm an excellent potter head. I have read all the books in this series and I'm having a great obsession with this. This book not only this whole harry potter series is written by J.K Rowling and she is a fabulous writer. Through this kind of book, she encourages children they can believe a little bit in magic sometimes it works. And about this book, it is very wonderful I mean its story is fabulous like all the books of the harry potter series. This book continues the story of harry potter's and lily potter's son Albus severse potter. His son has to face problems in this part of the story Voldemort returns again but u know light always wins against the darkness and the same thing happened here Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Darco, Scorpios fight with Voldemort&